Fundamental and applied studies on inclusion compounds: clathrates, gas hydrates, molecular crystals, crystal engineering
Solid materials for gas storage: hydrogen storage, methane storage, CO2 storage, etc.
Gas separation processes: CO2 capture, natural gas treatment, adsorption, novel separation strategies
Hydrodynamics, mixing and rheology of complex fluids
Development of high-pressure technologies
Application & Teaching
– Participation in more than 20 national/international projects (fundamental and applied research topics, technology transfer) with academic collaborators and industrial partners.
– Supervision of PhD students, post-doc fellows, and interns
Education and Degrees
Master of Science and Technology (MST) in Physico-Chemical processes, Paul Sabatier University, Toulouse (FR)
Engineering diploma in Chemical Engineering, specialty Fine Chemistry Processes, ENSIACET Engineering School, Toulouse (FR)
Master of Science in Process Engineering and Environment (DEA), Paul Sabatier University, Toulouse (FR)
PhD in Process & Environmental Engineering, Institut National Polytechnique of Toulouse (INPT), Toulouse (FR)
PhD in Chemical Engineering, University of Sydney (USYD), Sydney (Australia)
- From 01/01/2019. CNRS Researcher in the Chemical Engineering Laboratory (LGC ) of Toulouse (FR), in the IRPI department (Innovative Multiphase Reactor Engineering)
- 2010 – 2018. CNRS Researcher in the Laboratory of Complex Fluids (LFCR) of the University of Pau (FR), in the ISD department (Interface & Dispersed Systems)
- 2009 – 2010. ; Post-doctoral fellow. Subject: “Study of CO2 separation processes by gas hydrate formation”, Laboratory of Complex Fluids of the University of Pau (FR), in the Colloids and Interfaces Group
- 2007 – 2009. Process Engineer, Lubrizol Group, production units of lubricant additives, chemical plant of Mourenx (FR).
- 2004 – 2007. PhD. Subject: «Quenching runaway reactions: hydrodynamics and jet injection studies for agitated reactors with a deformed free surface» : Société Artésienne de Vinyle (FR), Chemical Engineering Laboratory (LGC) of Toulouse (FR) and University of Sydney (Australia).
- 2003 – 2004. Process Engineer, Rhodia-Solvay Group, production units of organic intermediates, chemical plant of Saint Fons (FR).
- 2000 – 2003. R&D internships in various chemical companies: Rhodia-Solvay (Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA); AXENS-IFP (Salindres, FR) ; Grande Paroisse (Toulouse, FR).