Electrochemical Processes - PE
This research department develops electrochemical methods and tools for the design and the control of processes. The aim is to analyze the interaction between phenomena occurring at the electrochemical interface in real media and chemical reactions using multi-scale experimental and numerical approaches.
PE in short…
Electrochemical sensors, Electrosynthesis, Molten salts, Corrosion, Microreactors, Depollution, Energy
Head of Department:
- electrochemical (micro)reactors
- processes for wastewater treatment
- processes for separation and extraction
- processes for electrosynthesis and electrocatalysis
- new materials
- functionalized interfaces
- sensors and biosensors
- electrochemical methods for analysis
Experimental and numerical approach for:
- Comparison of fundamental laws and ideas of physical chemistry in real media – Studies of phenomena occurring at the electrical interfaces and pathways of coupled chemical reactions.
- Dimensioning of tools and processes