9-12 octobre 2016 : 11th IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (IEEE NMDC 2016)
IEEE NMDC 2016 will be held on October 9-12, 2016 in Toulouse, France.
The Abstract Submission is now open on the web-site : http://ieeenmdc.org/nmdc-2016/ with deadline June 15, 2016.
The confirmed Plenary and Invited Speakers are listed on the conference web-site.
NMDC 2016 will cover the following topics :
- 1. Graphene and carbon nanotubes based materials and devices ;
- 2. Materials and devices for nanoelectronics ;
- 3. Materials and devices for energy and environmental applications ;
- 4. Nanostructures for future generation solar cells ;
- 5. Ion beam synthesis and modification of nanostructures ;
- 6. Modeling and simulation of nanomaterials, structures, and devices ;
- 7. Metamaterials and plasmonic devices ;
- 8. Photonic materials and devices ;
- 9. Organic semiconductor materials, devices and applications ;
- 10. Nanostructures of oxide semiconductor materials ;
- 11. III-V semiconductors nanomaterials ;
- 12. Nanostructures and devices for biomedical applications ;
- 13. Standards and safety issues of nanotechnology ;
- 14. Fundamental and applications of nanotubes, nanowires, quantum dots and other low dimensional materials ;
- 15. Plasma assisted deposition of nanocomposite materials ;
- 16. Nanocomposite materials for aeronautics and space applications.
More information about IEEE NMDC 2016, accommodation and tourism in Toulouse, and around Toulouse can be found on the conference web-site : http://ieeenmdc.org/nmdc-2016/